Mrs Namita is a seasoned business professional with over 10 years of experience in the fields of Student Relations, Highly skilled vocational institutional activities and rules & regulations of the Education Industries, and managing highly scholar Human Resources. She has held senior positions as centre manager cum management partner in diverse design & multi skilled training & education industries.
She held senior management and leadership positions with EXIN with a successful career extending across functions such as business planning, strategy, sales, marketing, business development, human resources development and operations.
• Pleasant Personality
• Excellent knowledge on Computers
• Good communication both written & verbal
• Desired experience from Fashion Industry
• Handling daily Enquiries & converting to admission
• Target Oriented & developing academy business
the responsibility of complete operations such as infrastructure, stocks,
tools, petty cash and the operational standards.
• Train, Guide, retained and motivate the teams to perform better.
• Local tie up for marketing
• Responsible to send HR related things to HR department like Attendance, New joinee, left etc.
• To be responsible for Ensuring Standardization of centre as per SOP
• Responsible for explaining / counseling various professional courses.
• Evaluate employee performance and develop individual development plans.
• Responsible for assisting training staffs.
• Responsible for implementing any new policy / SOP
• Responsible to take referrals, Consent from clients
• Responsible for Handling Customer Complaints & Queries.
• Reporting to Management about Performance thru MIS/ Reports
• Responsible for ensuring grooming standards as per the centre are met.
• Responsible for handle front desk Receiving Calls and give appointment.
• Responsible for follow-up call to prospective clients
• Responsible for follow up & taking care of first hand enquiries & converting them to admissions
• Responsible for help new students to select appropriate courses in fashion / interiors / Digital Marketing, and coordinate between student and lecturer for smooth execution of yearly syllabus
• Responsible for achieved targets for yearly admissions, and analyzed & identified competitor to offer better education
• Responsible for managing phone enquiries and daily walk-ins, delivered presentations for all the courses in the institute, arranged study tours and travel arrangements for the same, and so on
• Responsible for organizing workshops from various art professional to help boost the confidence of the students
• Responsible for maintaining records of new walk-ins and followed-up the same to convert them into admissions
• Responsible for organizing annual fashion show and fresher’s party, workshops & exhibition’s
• Responsible for organizing demo lectures
• Responsible for maintaining strong public relation with the student & handle grievance
• Responsible for data management
• Responsible for MIS management